Wednesday, February 10, 2010

promotions was includes

(313) xxx-xxxx Detroit, MI
2/8/10 3:44 PM

Hi Adam, This is Dave a moment if you come in for the Michigan Department of Human Services are working on your case right now and provided quite a bit information. Thank you. However, there is one thing I am missing. And yes, I thought we had talked about the he rent statement. The lot of money that you provide your landlord or roommate. How are you wanna call at stating that what what you pay. I mean, I think I got the bill to see their their own and her name. I believe in this 5 but I need. I need a statement seeing that. Yeah, you do you do pay this amount you know promotions was includes. And yes, we talked about it on the 26th of this year, but I I'd like I said I need a statement you know if her signature on your signature on it and so forth. So on the paper transferring with, but the checks and all that but you know. As for the she's now I you are living there as weird as it may seem, but this kind of what I need, when you get this message. Give me a call, i'm here til 5 today it I was planning on USA longer, so you can trough this document real quick and then fax and he can you give me a email. Holler at me think you've been doing a health problem with that. Okay, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment