Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Web A Squirted

Tim Fuchs (202) :
Hey Adam, What's up man. It's Wednesday about our night we had the ad you know I got them if I could schon and she a row brother just ate and and then yeah i got the right, but so much. Bobby is and dynamic yeah and i was a ghost now and civic we got the Clark and my friend who are like I wanted to respond me off from yahoo squirrel or ready, so that we did that right. Just start making out. Everybody and as it we went and we try to get a much are gonna be heading out chocolate and and then so cities, House. House, Francis a web a squirted in the house and then we would back at. We got some more food and with he's got some pizza and it we're up to 20 gather and then head over to the office space for dinner. Space vases now battery battery needs and I want to call alright. I love you and we want. We want people you keep people you know if you see in the internet it out. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment